Mindfulness-Based Strengths Practice Certification Registration
Experience exclusive training to lead others in MBSP with this program from the practice's creator.
Thank you for your interest in MBSP Certification
Mindfulness-Based Strengths Practice (MBSP) is an evidence-based program designed to enhance well-being, improve relationships and manage life problems and challenges. This certification program is the first of its kind and officially certifies you to lead the MBSP program with groups and individuals.
Completing the MBSP Program is a requirement for Certification. We're now enrolling for our fall 2022 session of MBSP. Choose the session below as part of your MBSP Certification registration. If you have already completed MBSP or have questions about registration, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
To be notified of future MBSP session dates, sign-up for our email newsletter.
MBSP Fall 2022 Session Dates:
- Wednesday, September 7, 12:00 – 2:30 p.m. EDT (30 minutes longer)
- Wednesday, September 14, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, September 21, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, September 28, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, October 5, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, October 12, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Friday, October 14, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT (Half-Day Virtual Retreat)
- Wednesday, October 19, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, October 26, 12:00 – 2:30 p.m. EDT (30 minutes longer)